The webinar will be held on Tuesday, March 9th, 2021 at following times:
- US times: 12 noon EST, 11 AM CDT, 10 AM MDT, 9 AM PDT
- EU times: 6 PM CET, 5 PM GMT
If you prefer watching the webinar in French, Michel Mayen will be hosting this webinar on Tuesday, March 16th at 2 PM CET. You can register here.
Are you new to using the HAProxy? Are you new to load balancing in general?
In this webinar, audience members will take their first steps with HAProxy. Come learn the benefits of load balancing for achieving reliable uptime for your websites and applications. Get an understanding of where the software fits in your network. Pose questions during the Q&A session.
- An overview of the problems HAProxy solves
- How traffic flows through the load balancer
- An introduction to HAProxy concepts and configuration
Speaker: Chad Lavoie