Director of People Operations
Work for HAProxy Technologies
HAProxy Technologies is the company behind the world’s fastest and most widely used software load balancer. We’re a unique collection of talented and passionate people with a shared vision of simplifying the complexity of modern application architectures. HAProxy Enterprise is already an integral piece of the world’s top tech companies with its enterprise class features, services and premium support. HAProxy One, our newest product line, will deliver modern websites and applications with the utmost performance, security and observability at any scale regardless of the environment.
About The Team
In order to meet our ambitious goals, we need to scale our people operations / human resource department. Under the direction of the VP of Operations, the Director of People Operations will be responsible for helping to recruit, develop, motivate and retain the team at HAProxy. The Director of People Operations will be the champion for the company culture and will support the executives and team
leaders in their mission to develop and scale quickly. In this role you will be responsible for all human resources related activities.
The Director’s primary duty will be to help us build and support this exceptional group of people and you will need to build a People Operations team that can scale and support the company as it grows, ensuring that all staff understand how decisions are made.
- Working with the executive team and team leaders, you will own all human resources related activities.
- Build, challenge and motivate a team of Recruiters and People/HR Partners to deliver complete human resources capabilities that can scale as the company grows.
- Provide human resources support and consultation across all areas of the business. Helping with the most complex issues, supporting staff, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: recruitment, performance management, compensation and rewards, staff relations, and people development.
- Provide useful KPIs / metrics to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related issues and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and support business development and change.
The Director of People Operations will be a key strategic business partner to the executive and management team focused on developing leadership, providing proactive and objective recommendations, driving engagement and retention, leading and executing initiatives that align with company mission and core values.
- Design, implement and manage HR policies and procedures that align with company mission and core values
- Champion the company culture by proactively designing, leading and executing initiatives
- Partner with leaders and managers to understand and update job descriptions, design and implement compensation programs accordingly
- Recognize and manage employee relations issues, address complaints, conduct and oversee investigations as required
- Design, implement and regularly report People KPIs to the management team
- 7-10 years of HR business partner or generalist experience working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Human Resources, or any relevant fields
- Certified Human Resource Professional designation is an asset
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple complex & confidential tasks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Past experience in an Engineering or SAAS-based company is an asset
This is a full-time, remote role for candidates located in the United States, Canada or Europe.
Wherever you are located, we put our employees and their families first by offering top of the line health and wellness coverage.
Being on the cutting edge of technology, employees have great opportunities to upskill and learn a vast array of technologies. Our goal is to promote your professional development and help you progress along one of our multiple career paths.