HAProxy Enterprise Edition - HAPEE
HAPEE- HAProxy Enterprise Edition -includes all the more commonly used additional modules of HAProxy, the high-availability load balancing open source software, in an optimized packaged version for simpler implementation and maintenance.
It comes as a subscription that also includes support and expert assistance from HAProxy Technologies, to bring you the best of the open source software backed by our enterprise class guarantees.
HAPEE: a stable and scalable solutionHAPEE is made up of a set of validated and compatible modules and scripts often used in conjunction with HAProxy and which are providing several essential features for the reliability and performance of your application platforms.
HAProxy Technologies team integration work will avoid you many deployment problems (management of dependent libraries, conflicts with other software or existing HAProxy installed, etc.) and will save you a huge amount of time.
A team of experts for a full professional supportFrom the start, HAProxy Technologies experts have acquired an in-depth knowledge of HAProxy, the maintainer of the opensource version is one of the co-founder of our company.
Our support team, is available through numerous channels in order to meet your needs: Web forms, mailing lists, IRC, phone, or e-mail.
Additional services provided by a software vendor
With HAProxy Enterprise Edition, customers receive additional services provided by a software vendor with proven expertise in open source software and a direct access to software developers: such as support, corrective and upgrading maintenance and help desk.
Beyond that, you may benefit from our HAProxy dedicated professional services to assist you in setting up, manage or fine tune your platforms.
HAPEE compared to a stand alone HAProxy 1.5HAPEE brings the following features:
- Backport and support of some features available in next version of HAProxy
- Dynamic type casting for any input sample
- 18 new table lookup converters
- Session trackers in http-request ruleset
- Loadable module support, with the following modules available:
- Botnet protection
- Browser Fingerprinting
- Content (ACLs, maps) auto-update
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) protection
- Supported third party software
- Keepalived (VRRP)
- Bird (Route Health Injection)
- Net-snmp server (64 bits)
- Advanced configuration for packages provided by distributions
- Net-snmp server
- Operating system tuning
Why choosing HAPEE
- Reputation: HAProxy is largely used Worldwide and in some of the most demanding and renown platforms.
- Reliability: Not even one security vulnerability has been found since the product was launched 12 years ago.
- Ease of use: Every module is pre-configured and validated for your environment.
- Flexibility: Easy to integrate in a cloud environment.
- Security: You control your update and security policy.
- Low cost: Excellent price / performance ratio and extensive features.
- Scalable: May be deployed and dimensioned according to your needs.
- Assistance: Unrivaled HAProxy expertise from a proactive and bilingual (French/English) team
- Extensions: Security focused modules adapted to each business activity.
Three different subscription plans to meet all needs
The three HAProxy Enterprise Edition subscription plans (Starter, Business and Premium) were designed to allow each company to find the appropriate level of features and services based on its needs, legacy infrastructure and skills.
|Modules||HAPEE Starter||HAPEE Business||HAPEE Premium|
|HAProxy included||v1.4 v1.5||v1.4 v1.5||v1.4 v1.5|
|High availability (VRRP)||-||YES||YES|
|Measurement templates (Cacti)||YES||YES||YES|
|Advanced statistics (HALog)||-||YES||YES|
|Supported version(1)||CURRENT||V minus 3 years||V minus 3 years|
|Extensions Optional & chargeable||HAPEE Starter||HAPEE Business||HAPEE Premium|
|SNAPT GUI||Cf snapt||Cf snapt||Cf snapt|
|Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) protection||-||$||$|
|Route Health Injection||-||$||$|
|Custom needs||-||-||on demand ($)|
|Services||HAPEE Starter||HAPEE Business||HAPEE Premium|
|Maintenance and updates||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Assistance / support tickets||1||3||6|
|Support contact||Web, email||Web, email||Web, email, phone|
|Support availability||8h x 5d||10h x 5d||24h x 7d|
|Assistance availability||N/A||N/A||10h x 5d|
|Response time for level 1 or 2 incidents||Best effort||NBD||h+4|
|Response time for level 3 or 4 incidents||Best effort||NBD||h+8|
|Response time for assistance requests||Best effort||Best effort||BD+2|
(per HAProxy server)
|Ask for a quote|
|RHI subscription (Route Health Injection)|
1 time period limited to official support of underlying distributions.
- CentOS 5, 6, 7
- Debian 6, 7
- RedHat 5, 6, 7
- Ubuntu 14.04
- Numerous balancing algorithms may be applied by server or by server group, with weighting
- Content switching: request routing based on their content
- SSL (one of the best SSL stack on the market)
- Multi criteria session persistence management
- HTTP header management via access control lists (ACL)
- Support web services and web sockets
- Smooth server shutdown and startup
- Overload protection
- Continuous server monitoring
- High availability (VRRP / Route Health Injection)
- HTTP compression
- Management of server logs in offload mode
- Traffic analytic logs with customizable log format
- TCP/HTTP acceleration via buffering
- Dynamic connection control
- Early release of connections
- no limit in number of servers, farms, services (validated in production with 300.000 of each object)
- Protocol validation
- Information leaks prevention
- Protection against DoS, DDoS, worms, brute force, backdoor and Advanced persistent threat (APT)
- Real time behavior analysis
- Management of white/blacklists and URL restrictions
- Filtering of HTTP / HTTPS queries and replies
Integration and administration
- Protocol compliance
- full support of IPv6
- proxy protocol (Amazon ELB, nginx, ...)
- Integration with standard operating systems
- Backwards compatible with HAProxy configurations