The HAProxy Data Plane API enables remote, dynamic configuration of your HAProxy load balancers. Version 2.3 of the API adds:
- service discovery for AWS EC2 instances and Auto Scaling groups,
- the ability to view, add, and remove HAProxy ACLs,
- support for forwarding API logs to a remote Syslog server,
- expanded support for validation of your configuration,
- support for storing configuration settings in a YAML or HCL file,
- and more!
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn more about these exciting changes!
Speaker: Chad Lavoie