HAProxy Trademark Policy
HAProxy® is a registered trademark in the United States and France of HAProxy Technologies SASU and its affiliated entities, including but not limited to HAProxy Technologies LLC (collectively, “HAProxy,” “we,” or “us”). HAProxy owns the following additional marks and logos: HAPEE™, Aloha Appliance™, Aloha Virtual™
The absence of a mark or logo on the above list does not constitute a waiver of any of HAProxy’s intellectual property rights in its products, features, service names, or logos.
HAProxy reserves all rights with respect to its trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and any other indicia for
This policy does not constitute any form of license to use any Mark. A license to use a Mark may only be granted by a formal written license agreement signed by an authorized representative of HAProxy.
Any unauthorized use of a Mark is strictly prohibited. If HAProxy provides written requirements (e.g., colors, size, or font) to you at the time of approval of your request to use a Mark, you must implement them before using such Mark.
Specific Restrictions and Requirements:
- You may not use Marks in a way that suggests a generic, common, or descriptive meaning.
- If you are authorized to use Marks, you may use our Marks as an adjective, not as a verb or noun. For example, you may not say “My HAProxy has been upgraded to new hardware” but “My HAProxy servers have been upgraded to new hardware.”
- Marks must not be used in the plural or possessive form.
- Marks should not be altered or amended in any way.
- Marks should not be combined with any other mark, hyphenated, abbreviated, or displayed in parts.
- A Mark that is depicted as two or more words should not be compressed into one word.
- HAProxy logos should not be displayed with color variations or with other elements superimposed on top of the logo.
- You may not use our Marks in or as part of your domain.
- Marks should not be used as part of your product name, logos, or designs.
- Do not remove, distort, or alter any element of a Mark.
- Do not display a Mark as the most prominent element on your web page.
- Do not display a Mark in any manner that implies a sponsorship, affiliation with, or endorsement by HAProxy, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by HAProxy or represents the views or opinions of HAProxy.
- Marks must always be used in a manner that is consistent with the preservation of the goodwill and value of the Mark. For example, the name “www.haproxy-ng.com” is not acceptable as it may imply for some readers that the original name is outdated. Similarly, you are not allowed to register a name such as “www.better-than-haproxy.com” which directly affects the goodwill and value of the Mark.
Version: October 2016