HTTP requests are stateless by design. So how do you « remember » clients so that you can persist them to a server? Or how do you recognize when a client’s behavior seems malicious? HAProxy Enterprise provides a unique feature for capturing and storing client activity called Stick Tables. Stick table are a rich and powerful system that enables real-time intelligence within your load balancer. They are one of the building blocks that provide you with advanced capabilities.
Join our live webinar where we will demonstrate how to:
- Configure stick table storage within HAProxy
- Capture and store counters like HTTP request rate and error rate
- Associate metrics with a client via unique keys, such as IP address
- Flag malicious users with « general purpose tags »
- Use stick tables for server persistence
- Block attackers and keep them blocked for a set time
- Sync active/active load balancer data with the Stick Table Aggregator
Afterward, participate in the Q&A section where we’ll cover more specific use cases.
Register to watch now: